Glasgow like other peer cities is acutely aware of the impact that COVID-19 has had on the city’s community groups that many in the local communities rely upon. To help these groups during the public health emergency, the Glasgow Council on Voluntary Services is offering a range of free training workshops and surgeries designed to support staff, volunteers and organisations.
The workshops have been developed, planned and will be delivered in partnership with the city-wide Glasgow Capacity Building Group including Glasgow City Council, Volunteer Glasgow, Jobs and Business Glasgow and Glasgow Life. Surgeries will cover topics such as funding, staff furlough, homeworking and lone working, redundancy and restructure.
Contact: Joe Brady
- Fachliche Vorgaben des RKI für COVID-19-Genesenennachweise
- Quarantäne- und Isolierungsdauern bei SARS-CoV-2-Expositionen und -Infektionen; entsprechend Beschluss der Ministerpräsidentenkonferenz vom 7. Januar 2022
- Situation report – 14 January 2022
- Situationsbericht vom 14.1.2022
- Wochenbericht vom 13.1.2022