Leeds City Council has joined forces with third sector organisations to deliver vital services to people in need across the city via a network of volunteers and community hubs. Anyone needing help or support during the Covid-19 emergency can call a helpline where they will then be matched with one of the thousands of local volunteers.
The Community Care Volunteer Programme has seen over 8,000 volunteers offer their support to help the vulnerable in Leeds. Volunteers can sign-up to offer practical support such as shopping deliveries, preparing meals, dog walking, making check-in phone calls or as an informal volunteer within their own neighbourhood in more general ways.
Contact: Titus Carey
- Fachliche Vorgaben des RKI für COVID-19-Genesenennachweise
- Quarantäne- und Isolierungsdauern bei SARS-CoV-2-Expositionen und -Infektionen; entsprechend Beschluss der Ministerpräsidentenkonferenz vom 7. Januar 2022
- Situation report – 14 January 2022
- Situationsbericht vom 14.1.2022
- Wochenbericht vom 13.1.2022